extend rate scale + Radio buttons horizontally

extend rate scale + Radio buttons horizontally

by Christian Sagmeister -
Number of replies: 4
Hi,

.)
Is there the possibility to extend the rate scale from 1...5 to 1...9 entries? If yes, where do i need to make the changes?

.)
I would like to order the the Radio buttons horizontally and not vertically, like it is now. Is there a edit function where i can change this or where exactly in the code the changes need to be done to have this changed?

Thanks for every hint!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christian Sagmeister

Re: extend rate scale + Radio buttons horizontally

by Carl Hodkinson -

Hi Christian

You can extend the rate by typing the number you want in the New Field Length box. If you want 9, put 9 in the box. I found the help file a bit misleading on this. It does say 1..N but just use the number you want.

Regarding your other question, I can't help you on that one, sorry, I'm only a minor hacker!!smile. Best regards

Carl

Hah, beat the 30 minute edit. I've just found this which might be of use to you  http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=27556. Added bonus, it's in german

In reply to Carl Hodkinson

by Christian Sagmeister -
Hi Carl!

Thanks for the fast response! But i do not find the "new field length box"?

I downloaded the module from the moodle.org website, not CVS.

Is this the newest version?

Bye,

Chris

by Carl Hodkinson -

Christian,

This is what I have got when I'm entering questions into the questionnaire. If you haven't got the New Field Length box, I don't know what to suggest. My colleague does the technical side of things and I can't remember when he downloaded this module for me. Sorry

Carl

Attachment questionnaire.gif

by John Rodkey -
And while we're at it, number them starting at 0 instead of 1 ?
And have an N/A option?

So greedy, that guy! smile