Attendance Plugin not fetching attendance of large number of students in mobile app in mobile attendance teacher form

Attendance Plugin not fetching attendance of large number of students in mobile app in mobile attendance teacher form

by Rohail Haider -
Number of replies: 3
Hello, I have an attendance session having 600 students, the data is visible when API is hit using Postman.
Attendance for other sessions having somewhat around 40 - 60 students is visible in the mobile app. But no response can be seen in the case of a larger number of students, the page gets stuck on the 'Loading' animation.

Kindly provide assistance in resolving this issue as the number of students in a session can be up to 1000 or even more (according to our use case)

Can provide other screenshots if required
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rohail Haider

Re: Attendance Plugin not fetching attendance of large number of students in mobile app in mobile attendance teacher form

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
sounds like a bug that will likely need a developer to spend some time to reproduce and fix - best option would be to create an issue in the github issues tracker for the attendance plugin, but I don't think it's likely I'll have any volunteer time to look at this myself, so if you have internal development capabilities feel free to send through a pull request.
In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Attendance Plugin not fetching attendance of large number of students in mobile app in mobile attendance teacher form

by Rohail Haider -
I have been able to identify that this particular line of code causes the attendance_teacher_form to become unresponsive in case of a large number of students. I have also connected moodle default app from play store with my website and the attendance_teacher_form becomes unresponsive in that app as well:
"><%#statuses%> class="ion-justify-content-center"><% description %> class="ion-justify-content-center ion-align-items-center"> == 0" style="width: 2px;height: 50px"
class="ion-align-items-center">
<%/statuses%>
Kindly help me resolve this issue, I am unable to identify the problem at hand
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Rohail Haider -
<ion-row style="width: 100%">
<ion-radio-group style="width: 100%" [(ngModel)]="CONTENT_OTHERDATA.status<% userid %>">
<ion-row style="width: 100%">
<%#statuses%>
<ion-col size="5.9">
<ion-row style="width: 100%;padding-top: 5px;"
class="ion-justify-content-center">
<ion-text style="font-size: 13px;color: #62666f;font-weight: bold">
<% description %>
</ion-text>
</ion-row>
<ion-row style="width: 100%;height: 100%"
class="ion-justify-content-center ion-align-items-center">
<ion-radio value="<% stid %>" style="--color-checked: #5890ff">