One Topic Format not displaying tabs edition utilities

One Topic Format not displaying tabs edition utilities

by Mel Newell -
Number of replies: 4

Hi there,

I'm just testing OneTopic format using Moodle 4.0.4+ (Build: 20220922) and Adaptable Theme and I can see that the issue about deleting topics has been resolved (great!) but i can't seem to see the Tab edition utilities link to move the re-order the tab areas? Am I going mad? I have the editing turned on and this is what i see: 

Screenshot of onetopic course view in edit mode

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mel Newell

Re: One Topic Format not displaying tabs edition utilities

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Does this happen on Boost? If so then a One Topic issue, if not then state One Topic and Adaptable versions and then the issue could be either.
In reply to Mel Newell

by David Herney -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi @Mel...

The tabs edition utilities was removed in the new version because the new course format technology improve this actions. You can move sections and resources in the new Moodle left bar.

Other old features will be implemented in next releases: to duplicate sections and others.

Saludos
In reply to David Herney

by Mel Newell -
Hi @David and @Gareth,

Thanks for your replies - i'm thinking that it is perhaps a theme issue then as there is no left hand menu when using adaptable. However, when i change to Boost i see the menu and can move the topics from there (far easier as well!)

There isn't an alternative (that i can see anyway) for the left hand menu in Adaptable theme - there is a navigation but this does not allow for any movement it is purely for navigation.

The version of One Topic is 4.0.1(PiedrasTeherán) 2022081604 and Adaptable theme version is 4.0.1.2 2022051205 - is this something that should be highlighted as part of the theme developments for Moodle 4?

Thanks again,

Mel
In reply to Mel Newell

by Gareth J Barnard -
Dear Mel,

Adaptable 4.0.1.2 is the version for Moodle 4.

G