Plesk anomolie

Plesk anomolie

by Paul Taylor -
Number of replies: 1
I know this is not specifically Moodle related..but..I have been running 1.5.3 without problem for some time on a FC3 server which was running Plesk 7.5.3.  I have updated this server fairly religiously since I was hacked over Christmas.  I didn't look carefully however and my latest update took Plesk from 7.x.x to 8.0.0.  Since then Moodle does not work properly.  The sites run fine, but most of the moodledata such as images will not display.  If I create a new submission on a course it says the directory can't be found or create and I can't upload any work.  I have gone onto the server through ssh and changed the directory and files (on a test site) to all combinations I can think of, but no show.  My isp is at a loss and all my other sites using mambo etc seem fine.
I was wondering if there is some file that controls how data is read and written to the data directory.  Since it is a root server, the moodle sites are virtual domains.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Paul
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Taylor

Re: Plesk anomolie

by Paul Taylor -
I seem to have fixed this.  It was certainly triggered by Plesk, but might not have been Plesk specific.  Version 8 did turn on Safe Mode by default for all my domains.  I also made a .htaccess file with accept path info as recommended.  I didn't need this before but perhaps something else updated on the server.
HTH someone