365 Azure users not synced

365 Azure users not synced

by saleh refaai -
Number of replies: 0
I am trying to allow the students to access moodle using their Microsoft accounts. I installed (Microsoft 365 integration local_o365) and (OpenID Connect Plugin). but the task (Sync users with Azure AD) didn't run yet Although I put it to run each hour. Also when I add the user to moodle users table, then try to login using microsoft 365, it gives me this error ( Invalid login: User not found in Moodle. If this site has the "authpreventaccountcreation" setting enabled) and create new record in auth_oidc_token table where the userid is 0 and both username and oidcusername are (the user email demo1@stu.edu.ks).
If I change the userid manually and edit the username and oidcusername so they become like this (demo1) so it match the username in the users table, then the user can login 

While I have another server where it works fine, I noticed that there are many 365 tables also are not created such as local_o365_connections

I am using moodle 3.11

Can you suggest  any solution so the users are synced from the Microsoft azure or if the users login then the records created in (auth_oidc_token table) correctly

Average of ratings: -