How to give the full credit of a specific question to all students regardless of the correct answer in a quiz with randomly chosen questions

How to give the full credit of a specific question to all students regardless of the correct answer in a quiz with randomly chosen questions

by verza niydi -
Number of replies: 2

I am new to moodle.

I organized a quiz with 50 questions randomly chosen from a question bank of 100 questions.
The number of students was about 1000.

The statements of two specific questions were problematic, one of these questions is a true/false question, the other one is a multiple-choice question.

Hence, I would like to give the full credit of these questions to all students who has these questions (whether they answered the questions or skipped them).

As the questions were random, not all students have these questions.

Finding all students who had these questions and manually change the score is not easy.

What is the best solution to do it?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to verza niydi

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
It may be easier to go into the gradebook setup and give that quiz an "Offset" point value -- this will add those additional points onto every completed quiz attempt (for all students). Otherwise, you're stuck going into each attempt, finding the question, and regrading it to full value.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to verza niydi

Re: How to give the full credit of a specific question to all students regardless of the correct answer in a quiz with randomly chosen questions

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Fix the questions, then regrade. Change only those students' grades that got the question marked wrong.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)