Essay question show responses

Essay question show responses

by Alex Vanden Bosch -
Number of replies: 3

I've been given a course to manage and whoever set it up has a lesson activity set with an essay question. The student can answer the question and then on the next page, can click a button (see image below) to show other students responses. I can't for the life of me figure out how this is set up! Any ideas?

What others said

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Vanden Bosch

Re: Essay question show responses

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Since this is not a standard feature of the Lesson activity there is no chance that we can help you unless you provide more information.

You could try to export that Lesson activity and attach it to your next post here so that we could examine it.

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Alex Vanden Bosch -

I just imported the lesson to my local build and it doesn't appear there (see screenshot), so it must be some sort of plugin? Looking at the list of plugins on the site, I can't figure out which one it is 😕 

I'm happy to attach the activity if you think that will help, though?

screenshot

In reply to Alex Vanden Bosch

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
We can always try to examine your lesson if you export it.
Do you actually need this feature in your lesson ("see what others said")?