Questionnaire feedback showing 0%

Questionnaire feedback showing 0%

by Gordon McLeod -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm testing out using a questionnaire to help users reflect on positive and negative behaviours related to climate change. As far as I can see everything is setup correctly, but when I get to the responses display both the individual and group totals are listed as 0% - even though the feedback given for each section clearly shows scoring is taking place and assigning the response for specific score thresholds.

I'm using 4 scale items with an Osgood scale, named degrees are set as follows:
0=Never
1=Rarely
3=Often
5=Always

Questionnare report screen showing 0% scores

Any suggestions on what I might be missing?

Thanks, Gordon.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gordon McLeod

Re: Questionnaire feedback showing 0%

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Gordon,
It's hard to help you without seeing all your questionnaire settings and the questions details. Could you please export and post your questionnaire attached to your next message here. If it contains sensitive data and you do not want to post it to a public forum, please contact me at my e-mail address in my Moodle profile so we can agree on ways to help you out.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Gordon,
I'm still willing to help you out, if you contact me.
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Gordon McLeod -
Hi Joseph,
Sorry for the delay - juggling priorities!
I'll send you a copy of the .mbz file for the questionnaire today.
Many thanks for taking a look at the issue.