Teacher unable to see/grade submited assignment

Teacher unable to see/grade submited assignment

by Jean Vouillon -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have a problem for which I cannot find an answer.

One person teaches 2 courses.

In one of them, the teacher can no longer see the work submitted by the students for homework.

I logged in (admin profile) and when I click on view submitted work, I do access the submissions page and can grade.

So I logged in with the teacher's credentials.
On the same page, when I click on view submitted work, it downloads an empty view.php file.

Nothing has changed in the course.
I changed her permissions in the course and even with the manager role it happens.

I went to see the other course she teaches but she doesn't have the problem, she can see, grade and comments the assignments.

While trying to find a solution, I created another user so that she could grade.

Searching the forums, some mention regenerating the "non-editing teacher" role at the system level. I did that but it doesn't fix the problem. I removed the user from the course and registered her again, same thing.

This problem is new (after the transfer of our platform to a new host). She is the only one experiencing this problem.

I wonder if there is not something that would have changed in the database in this course.

Here are the technical information:

Moodle 3.7.1+ (Build: 20190801)

PHP Version 7.2.24

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Claude

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jean Vouillon

Re: Teacher unable to see/grade submited assignment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Is it for a single assignment?  If so, check the assignment permissions.

Trying backing the course with user data and then restoring - see if that fixes it.