Grade Download table data as..

Grade Download table data as..

by Sergiu Chirilă -
Number of replies: 6

When I try to download the results of a quizz, only HTML and PDF formats work as they should.

CSV, xlsx, json ...the files that download have no extension and the name formating is wrong. If the file is renamed and extension added, the file opens correctly.

I am using Moodle 3.11.5 (upgraded few days ago from 3.11.3) on Ubuntu 20.04 and today is the first time we observed this behavior.

Any clues where to look for?

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sergiu Chirilă

Re: Grade Download table data as..

by Ravi Murugesan -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Sergiu - Maybe something got unhinged during the upgrade 😕 Can you try upgrading to the most recent weekly release of 3.11.5?

In reply to Ravi Murugesan

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Not a server admin here, but don't these also depend on certain PHP components to be installed, in order to properly function?
In reply to Joost Elshoff

by Sergiu Chirilă -
All components installed and updated.
The issue is that it happens randomly.
In reply to Ravi Murugesan

by Sergiu Chirilă -
As I wrote in the initial post, it started after the upgrade to 3.11.5.
In reply to Sergiu Chirilă

by Dean Caplan -
Having the same issue in Moodle 3.11.7+ (Build: 20220512) | Version 2021051707.01
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dean Caplan

by Dave Vaughan -
This was exceptionally hard to find and admittedly its made me think of a few other things to search the code for...

When we export data from a table we can pick the file format and the download is indeed in that format, however its saved as "Hamp" with no extension. Giving it the correct extension, .xlsx, .ods, .csv etc seems to then open fine, but surely there is a setting somewhere I'm missing.... And no, the github repo doesnt appear to have the word "Hamp" in it either. 

Please advise, I'm running 4.0.2 ( I believe )