Modifications to thema moove

Modifications to thema moove

by Jhonattan Duran -
Number of replies: 2

Good morning, I currently have a Moodle project and I have changed several things into code to thema Moove, on the frontpage I have opened spaces to place text and spaces for the biographies of authors who participate in the course.

but I just came across a problem that I can't solve.

In the frontpage I must change the text that says available courses, for a phrase that was supplied to me

Annex image, with the text that I want to change in red

All the changes that I have made in the frontpage I made them in the "/ theme / moove / templates" folder, but in this case, even though I see that the ID that handles that text is "id = "frontpage-available-course-list"" I can't succeed locate where to modify that text

PD: sorry for my English

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jhonattan Duran

Re: Modifications to thema moove

by Lukáš Kotík -
You can most likely change the text in language customisation .../admin/tool/customlang/index.php
In reply to Lukáš Kotík

Re: Modifications to thema moove

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
To be specific: this is something that's available in all Moodle Themes, as it is a core language string.

To modify:
Go to the path Lukas already provided, select your Spanish language pack for editing, then select the 'moodle.php' component and look for the following string identifier 'availablecourses'. Edit this text, then save and check the result.