I am having problems with the Competency Breakdown Report not reflecting the ratings awarded on the student learning plans and am hoping you can give me some idea why this might be happening.
Firstly, students are doing the following in their learning plans:
- Students are uploading evidence of prior learning.
- They are linking competencies
- Then they send the competencies for review
Secondly, teachers are doing the following:
- Accessing competencies sent for review via the Learning Plans block
- Start Review and view the evidence of prior learning
- Rate the competency and Finish Review
Next, the teachers are going to the Competency Breakdown Report only to find that the competencies they have just rated for students are not reflected in this report at all.
Please can you give me some idea why this might be happening