Free Math Quiz Questions

Free Math Quiz Questions

by andy choo -
Number of replies: 19

Hi Guys....

Recently I have developed 2 sets of Maths conceptual based quiz question on the topic whole numbers. Just wondering whether any of you here will like your students to have a go at them.

Besides that, I have developed 4 sets of challenging Math Quiz questions based on the current Singapore Math Syllabus for secondary school students.

If you guys are interested in trying them out, do feel free to email me, I'll create an account for you to try them out.

Cheers,

Andy

Average of ratings: -
In reply to andy choo

Re: Free Math Quiz Questions

by Kevin Thompson -

Hi Andy

I work in Markham College (a K-12 school) in Lima Peru. I'm just getting started with Moodle  and I'd love to try your tests.

Thanks

Kevin

In reply to andy choo

by Paula Clough -

Andy,

I would love to look at them and show them to some of my teachers. 

Did you know that there is an Exchange Course in this website?  If you want to share them on a broader venue, you can post them there.  I would love to see some new things posted there. There is a section for Quizes, Scorms, Courses, Glossaries and an other category.

I have several courses there, but I just updated them so they haven't been approved yet. With the holidays, I guess they are running a little behind. 

Paula C

In reply to andy choo

by Lori Ketola -
I would also like to see them as I am developing courses for homeschooling parents and these could be very useful smile
In reply to andy choo

by Tara Thompson -
Andy,

I'd love to be able to show these to my teachers. We're just getting started with Moodle and any examples I can show them will help inspire their own ideas! Thanks for the offer!!
In reply to Tara Thompson

by andy choo -
Hi,

Sorry that i have not logged onto Moodle for some time.
Possible to send me your email to andy@edhub.net

I will create access accounts for all of you here to test out the quizzes and lessons available.

Cheers,
Andy Choo
In reply to andy choo

by Sharon Goodson -
Hi Andy! I finally got a chance to check some of this out! really great stuff! I'm sharing it with my director and the math teacher. I'm anxious to see what they say and will share that with you.

We're not even close to using Moodle to it's full potential because previously (pre-'Moodle') we simply used used actual textbooks and our students emailed or faxed work to us (with the exception of a final multiple choice online exam). Right now we're just 'duplicating' that by using online text or upload assignments for everything except the final exam. We are really looking forward to replacing course content with interactive material, lessons, etc. There is certainly a learning curve in learning how to create it, though! *lol*

Thanks, again!
In reply to andy choo

by Colin Dixon -
Hi Andy, I am just learning to use Moodle, would love some Maths lessons / courses to load on to my server, do you know where I can find some, thanks Colin
In reply to Colin Dixon

by Paula Clough -

Colin,

There is an Algebra Course and a Biostatistic course in the Moodle Exchange. There are also some websites listed in the "Websites That Have Courses to Share" Forum in the Exchange. 

You can find the Exchange by going to the "My Courses" link at the top of the Moodle.org page. 

cool

In reply to Paula Clough

by John Andrewartha -
Colin,
I have a simple english algebra 1 course that you can have. It may/will need work it is for my next year.
You will also have to turn on TeX and load the book module. The back up is yours if you want it.
John
In reply to andy choo

by Tanya Duffy -

Could I have  copy of these quizzes also please?

kind regards

Tanya

In reply to andy choo

by rick lee -

hi andy, i would like to have your math quiz question which are challenging for the secondary school student and also the set about the whole number.........

can you send me those question include the solution ?cause i would like to give my society member to try it

hopefully send me as soon as possible

thk =D

In reply to andy choo

Απάντηση: Free Math Quiz Questions

by Vasilis Palilis -

Hi Andy

I would love to look at them and trying on them

Thank you

In reply to andy choo

by Matthew Darby -

Hi Andy

I am new to moodle, but your quizzes sound really good. Can I have copies please.

Many thanks

Matthew