Questionnaire permission problem

Questionnaire permission problem

by Jesús Maldonado -
Number of replies: 6

Good Morning.

I'm using the Questionnaire plugin (version 3.10.0), and it's giving me some very strange permissions issues. Moodle version 3.10.1.

Even logged in with the Main Administrator account of the platform, there are certain questionnaires in which it does not allow me to see the answers.

It is very strange, because I have all the permissions for it, I use the correct role, and in exactly the same questionnaires in different courses there are some of them where it does let me see the answers and others where it does not. I even look at the permissions that are assigned locally in the questionnaire, and it tells me that I have permission to see the answers, but nothing, that it does not let me see them.

Tapping the links directly, I get into the exact link that should take me to the responses of the forms where I don't have access, and I get this:

The link that appears there is this, which does not take me anywhere: https://docs.moodle.org/all/es/error/mod_questionnaire/nopermissions.

Note that that page, in other courses where this same questionnaire is, does work perfectly and I can see the results.

Do you know if it could be an error of the plugin?

All the best.
Jesus Maldonado.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jesús Maldonado

Re: Questionnaire permission problem

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What is the PHP page that you are trying to access when this happens? Are you using "Public" questionnaires?
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Jesús Maldonado -
The PHP page is https://mydomain.com/mod/questionnaire/report.php?instance=XX (where XX is a different number depending on the course).

And no, it is not a public questionnaire. All the questionnaires are based on a pre-existing questionnaire that I made some months ago on a course.

by Mike Churchward -
Well, the error says you cannot access the report due to permissions, so somehow the capabilities don't exist. Can you access them as the admin?
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Jesús Maldonado -

I am the main administrator and also all the permissions of the questionnaire are activated.

But I cannot access.

by Mike Churchward -
I'm sorry. I don't know then. It is a Moodle permission error you are getting. Something you are trying to do does not have the proper Moodle permissions.

by Frans Zwijnenberg -
Hi Jesús,
We have almost the same problem.
We work with Moodle 3.11.2 (build: 20210729) and Questionair version 2020111101.
The difference is that I as admin CAN print.
If we enable readallresponseanytime (mod/questionnaire:readallresponseanytime) the user can see all the answers, Print them but also can see his own answers en print them.
Do you have already the correct solution?
Frans Zwijnenberg