Discussion topics unanswered

Discussion topics unanswered

by Bron Manley -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, I have placed 3 discussion topics today (in what I believed to be the right forums) where I am stuck after reading the FAQs and I have had no response. Where do I go to next to seek help if I cannot get it via the community? I have currently have a cloud-site I've paid for but can't use. Thanks so much.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bron Manley

Re: Discussion topics unanswered

by Giovanni Vosloo -
Hi Bron,

Please link us to the discussions in order to be of assistance, it might just have been missed, there are many discussions on this forum.
In reply to Giovanni Vosloo

by Bron Manley -

Hi Giovanni, thank you. I was worried I was doing it wrong as I noticed all other discussions had at least one response in each of the forums - I posted 6 hours ago.

Here 's the post.

I have also tried to contact the cloud support team via the portal over the last few days to no avail.

In reply to Bron Manley

by Giovanni Vosloo -
no problem at all, replies do take long here as it is public forums and people do reply when they have some time available. I did provide additional information on your post. I hope it helps.
In reply to Bron Manley

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In addition to what Giovanni says, realize that many folks are in different time zones, so it is not odd for your post to not have a response within six hours. Some folks are still sleeping.

I was not sure if you have a "MoodleCloud" installation or a Moodle installation on some other hosted system. In your post, I do see that you mention MoodleCloud. Yet, I am not aware of any "cloud support team." If you would like, you might want to clarify this whenever you post. You can't assume that everyone is reading every post.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)