Quiz export attempts

Quiz export attempts

by Steve Marsh -
Number of replies: 6

Quiz export attempt (quiz_answersheets)

Not sure if this is a bug or not but on reviewing a multi choice quiz everything looks ok and shown by “select one or more” answers and indicated the answers in the checkboxes along with the right/wrong answers with ticks and crosses as in image review 1

When you go to export attempt and select the review sheet it shows the correct/incorrect answers ok (ticks and crosses) but indicates that you can only “Select one:” as opposed to “Select one or more:” in normal review and only 1 bullet is shown in the choices (as in number 5 in the image review 2

Obviously I have recreated the fault above as seen in the two images on a totally different site to our working site with a different quiz but results are the same in both. I assume it is a bug unless you could point me to anything else that may be set up incorrectly.

Moodle V 3.10.3

Regards

Steve

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Marsh

Re: Quiz export attempts

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Steve,

Check the question settings. For some reason, the setting "One or multiple answers" has changed from "Multiple answers allowed" in the first question to "One answer only" in the second one. Just adjust this setting.

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Steve Marsh -
Hi Dominique

It is set for multiple answers

Regards
Steve
In reply to Steve Marsh

by Steve Marsh -
Just like to add that if it was set to one answer only wouldn't it only let me select one of the options. Both images from the original post is the same question.

When you go to "Review attempt" it you see the first image in original post, if you then go to export attempts using the plugin and select "Review sheet" you get the second image in original post

If anyone else is using the same plugin can you recreate issue with a multi choice question where there can be several answers.

Also noticed with the plugin that with essay type questions in a quiz where the answer is more lines than the input box size so the box has to scrolls it cuts off anything that can not be seen in the scrolled section

Thanks
Steve
In reply to Steve Marsh

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
These are bugs with the quiz_answersheets plugin. Please can you file a report at https://github.com/moodleou/moodle-quiz_answersheets/issues
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Steve Marsh -
Hi Tim

Reported the issues, hopefully they will get corrected as the plugin is very useful.
In reply to Steve Marsh

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
"hopefully they will get corrected as the plugin is very useful."
I believe the maintainers are quite good at that sort of thing.