3.11 upgrade customcert line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

3.11 upgrade customcert line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

by Halim Asa -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, after upgrading to 3.11, when I enter the certificates section, I see the following errors at the top and bottom of the page that completed the training and saw the certificates.

Error Top :

• line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()
get_user_field_name() is deprecated. Please use \core_user\fields::get_display_name() instead
  • line 3373 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 82 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to get_user_field_name()
  • line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

Error Bottom: 
get_extra_user_fields() is deprecated. Please use the \core_user\fields API instead.
  • line 3331 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 263 of /mod/customcert/classes/certificate.php: call to get_extra_user_fields()
  • line 204 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to mod_customcert\certificate::get_issues()
  • line 2091 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->query_db()
  • line 157 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to table_sql->out()
user_picture::fields() is deprecated. Please use the \core_user\fields API instead.
  • line 256 of /lib/outputcomponents.php: call to debugging()
  • line 264 of /mod/customcert/classes/certificate.php: call to user_picture::fields()
  • line 204 of /mod/customcert/classes/report_table.php: call to mod_customcert\certificate::get_issues()
  • line 2091 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->query_db()
  • line 157 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to table_sql->out()

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Halim Asa

Re: 3.11 upgrade customcert line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
That is because you have debugging turned on - they are just warnings (for now) and can be safely ignored if you were to run your site with debugging off. However, these are fixed in the MOODLE_311_STABLE branch in the repository which I will be releasing shortly in the plugins DB. See https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/commits/MOODLE_311_STABLE.
In reply to Mark Nelson

Re: 3.11 upgrade customcert line 112 of /mod/customcert/view.php: call to mod_customcert\report_table->__construct()

by Halim Asa -
Hello, thank you very much. I installed the plugin you mentioned and my problem was resolved.