From the Moodle administration i see there seem to be only one type of "administrator".
I ask this question from a security/fonctionnality point of view:
I was wondering if there is any native way to have several kind of administrator :
- We would like to have of course a classic administrator, but it would be very useful to have
- someone managing ONLY the themes (Presentation tab) : our dedicated graphic designer for instance
- someone managing ONLY the Users (User tab) : several secretaries in differents departments
- someone managing ONLY the courses/categories (Course tab) : one or more managers
- or even some finer role, inside a tab.
For now the administrators have to do all these stuff, with the risk that some with the role may break things if they are ask to intervene on some part they don't master, and do not have the capacities to revert their action.
The advantage of of several level/kind of admin would be multiple.