Scorm doesn't play

Scorm doesn't play

by Jean-Charles Alart -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everybody,

I'm in trouble since yesterday following the creation of a platform on a new hosting.
Courses in scorm format (tested with several authoring tools and several sco formats) do not launch and instead leave a black screen or a white screen depending on the browser.
I have searched everywhere, but there is no solution offered on the forums to solve my problem.
I started debug scorm mode but no errors to report.
I was with a theme at the base but I uninstalled everything in order to have the most "neutral" version of Moodle possible.

Do you have any idea please?

Here is a test course which is in anonymous access:
https://lmsnetopen.fr/course/view.php?id=6

Thank you in advance for your help.

Configs tested:

Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9 php 7.4 or 7.2
Bd mysql or mariadb

OVH performance 4 hosting

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jean-Charles Alart

Re: Scorm doesn't play

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
ask your new web-host for help - if you open up the browser console while viewing that page you'll see that your web server is giving the error "net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200:" when trying to access the files.

I'd guess they have some form of compression enabled and it's screwing with the content-length so it's being rejected because it content-length is incorrect.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Jean-Charles Alart -
Hi, thanks for your reply, this error only display in Chrome and I was using FF, that's why I didn't see it.
I contacted my web-host who is looking at the issue. Thank you very much.
In reply to Jean-Charles Alart

by Jean-Charles Alart -
We found the solution :

We have to modify .ovhconfig and modify this line :
app.engine=phpcgi

This will disable php-fpm and resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)