Import failure Moodle 3.9 with error Failed to find an answer

Import failure Moodle 3.9 with error Failed to find an answer

by marion harris -
Number of replies: 1

I am setting up new courses  and attempting to import activities and resources from my old Moodle courses.  Previously this was never a problem.   Now, the import process will get to about 78%, and then the attached message appears. . 

I have tried importing from and to different courses.  I have tried importing different types of resources.  The same message appears.  Moodle version 3.9

If I knew how to determine which question is 'i.d. 34330' , I'd be happy to delete it from the bank, if that would solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachment problem.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to marion harris

Re: Import failure Moodle 3.9

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Suggest running a admin tool not in the admin menus (unsupported) that might help.

After logging in as an admin level user, use the browser url line and go to:

site/admin/tool/health/

It is memory intensive so best to do this in non-prime time for site.

You won't be prompted for anything it will just run and then report issues it finds.   Many times it might report issues with quizzes and then it provides a button for 'Solution'.   Those solutions are normally SQL queries one could run from the mysql client via ssh on DB server.

It may not have a solution ... but it's worth a shot! smile

I have used on sites having issues, and it did provide a query that fixed quiz bank issues - but not 100% of the time.

'SoS', Ken