Sharing resources with other institutions

Sharing resources with other institutions

by Thomas Bennett -
Number of replies: 2

Good afternoon everyone, 

What would be the best way to share resources with another institution? Our curriculum is powered by LTI and we are trying to figure out a way that is easiest for our Moodle customers to import our curriculum into their courses. 

We have setup a Moodlenet account; but were curious if we could somehow setup our curriculum in our MoodleCloud and allow for a "Guest" access for our customers to download / import our curriculum directly. 

Please let me know your thoughts and please let me know if these ideas are violating any "Terms of Service" with either Moodle or Moodlenet. 

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thomas E. Bennett

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Thomas Bennett

Re: Sharing resources with other institutions

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
'Please let me know your thoughts and please let me know if these ideas are violating any "Terms of Service" with either Moodle or Moodlenet. '
There may be details I am missing, but it sounds like the sort of thing that Moodle and Moodlenet would encourage.
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Sharing resources with other institutions

by Thomas Bennett -
Since we are using LTI there is a consumer key and shared secret that our customers pay for to access the curriculum. The paying for part is where we are hung up if this will violate any terms of service with Moodle or Moodlenet. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for your time and insights,

Thomas E. Bennett