Moodle course completion does not work.

Moodle course completion does not work.

by Halim Asa -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings, I noticed that the course completion activity was not working properly in Moodle 3.8. As an example, I created a course called In-service training, in this course there are 6 topics in total, including 7 resources.

ders tamamlama görünmüyor

When you look at the right block, the activity completion is 6 of 6, so I have viewed all the resources. However, in the Status: section, it says waiting, normally it should write OK here, right?

When I click on the settings part of the course (the wheel mark) and check the course completion part, if one of the requirements is met, mark the course as completed is selected, but the course does not say complete even though all 6 resources have been completed.

ders tamamlama 2

In the picture above, the dates when the sources were seen are written, again, all 6 sources were viewed

i

As you can see in the picture above, although student 1 has completed all the activities, the Lesson completion box is still blank.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Halim Asa

Re: Moodle course completion does not work.

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Halim,

Have you checked if the cron.php scheduled tasks are running as they should? This question appears to have been asked a few times already, always pointing to this being at the heart of the cause and solution (https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=367365).

If you don't have access to the scheduled tasks, get in touch with your site's administrator and check to see if the tasks are running.
In reply to Joost Elshoff

Re: Moodle course completion does not work.

by Halim Asa -

task

Hi, thank you very much for the answer, I checked the scheduled tasks, the settings look normal ASAP, defined as Every minute, hour, day, month but still does not work.