Students whose registration period has expired do not appear in Course Reports.

Students whose registration period has expired do not appear in Course Reports.

by Halim Asa -
Number of replies: 1

In my Moodle system, I add some of my students by specifying the registration period to a certain time, and some of my students without registration.

For example, I have 2 students named student1 and student2.

I enter the lesson and click on the users section. I come to the add user section and select the student2 user. I choose the recording time (start now) and end time 15 days later. When I do the same for student1, I just add it to the lesson, I don't specify the registration period, it can go in and out of classes indefinitely.

Then anytime I want to check which users have finished the course, I click the settings tab in the course. I click on the more option, I click on the incoming page reports. here I see which resources student1 and student2 have completed.

However, after 15 days, the course registration period for a student2 user expires, so the course is dropped from the lectures section of student2, however, I can no longer see this user in the course reports section.

Even if the student's course registration is over, do I have the opportunity to see the course in the completion module?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Halim Asa

Re: Students whose registration period has expired do not appear in Course Reports.

by Halim Asa -
is there anyone to help me