Payment Gateway

Payment Gateway

by IRVIN BAHAN -
Number of replies: 3

I am new in Moodle, I really want to know other payment gateway besides PayPal and the Native app they have using Stripe. Where from Asia and using WeChat Pay and Alipay. anyone know where we can purchase or link how to integrate this payment gateway? hope someone will response to this we need it so badly. thank you so much Moodle

Average of ratings: -
In reply to IRVIN BAHAN

Re: Payment Gateway

by Nur Shalena Binti Sofian -
Hi Irvin,

I am also new to Moodle and was wondering how to integrate WeChat payment into Moodle. Have you found any solutions/suggestions that you can assist me with?
In reply to Nur Shalena Binti Sofian

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I haven't seen anyone with a plugin for this yet - maybe you two can get together and fund a plugin. However, Moodle did introduce a new payment gateway method in 3.10 and I think that maybe more gateways might be coming?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

As Emma mentions, the Payment gateways plugin type was added in Moodle 3.10, with the PayPal payment gateway included as standard.

There are currently no plans to add more payment gateways to standard Moodle. Hopefully developers will share any payment gateways that they develop by adding them to the Moodle plugins directory.

Developer documentation is available here: Payment API.