Im a student user but the website of my school soemtimes does not respond.

Im a student user but the website of my school soemtimes does not respond.

by Syed Anas -
Number of replies: 4

I didn't know where exactly to post this so i hope its okay if i post here.

Sometimes when browsing through the website or just interacting with the website randomly the website stops and gets stuck on loading and then my connection times out. It happens randomly. Basically sometimes the site wont load at all

This is particularly is annoying because when doing tests of MCQs type when i click on next the website gets stuck in loading. I have to keep on refreshing it until the website loads.

I have a few exams coming up so i would like advice if there is something i could do on my end. Im on two different moodle websites and the problem only persists in this one.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Syed Anas

Re: Im a student user but the website of my school soemtimes does not respond.

by Syed Anas -
To add, i can use the mobile moodle app, add the website and everything runs fine.
In reply to Syed Anas

by C Behan -
Hi Syed,
You'll need to raise this with your school/college's IT department I think.
Catherine
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to C Behan

by Syed Anas -
i did but they basically said they cant do anything because the system decides how the resources are shared and when there is high amount of users, there is problems

thank you though!
In reply to Syed Anas

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
You should take your "complaint" to another level. Certainly, complain to your instructor. If you are at a college, complain to your Department Chairperson, the Dean of the College, your "Distance Education" directory, and finally the President or Principal of your school.

If this is going nowhere, get some students to join you in creating a petition.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)