Quiz with a minimum correct responses requirement

Quiz with a minimum correct responses requirement

by Mark Carne -
Number of replies: 0

Does anyone know of a way to create a quiz (using the standard quiz activity, or another plugin) that continues to pull questions from a question bank until the learner has answered a required number (ie: 10)  questions correctly? Once the required number of correct responses has been met the quiz is complete and the learner receives a passing grade.

More detailed example:  Learner takes a quiz that pulls form a question bank of 50 shuffled questions. The quiz prompts the learner to answer questions until the learner has answered 10 questions correctly. At that point the quiz ends and the learner receives a passing grade. The passing grade is then used to indicate the activity is complete so the next activity becomes available using restriction settings. 

This type of quiz behavior is desired for an ARELLO approved real estate continuing education course.  

Any suggestions on how to create a quiz with this type of behavior would be much appreciated.

I'm using Moodle ver 3.8. I've tried using the standard quiz activity, and the Adaptive Quiz plugin by Adam Franco, but I don't see away to accomplish this. I hope someone out there has created something similar, or has some tricks/ideas on how to do this.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)