Site not showing up in Stats

Site not showing up in Stats

by DAVID YANG -
Number of replies: 2

Hello Smart Moodle People,

My site: https://usacotutor.com/lms is registered, it has 7 users, it has 2 courses, but stats.moodle.org doesn't show it. sad

And yes, it's been about 2 weeks, so I don't know what's going on with the scraper thing.

Does anyone know the requirements for it to be considered an "active" site?

Thanks,

David Yang

Average of ratings: -
In reply to DAVID YANG

Re: Site not showing up in Stats

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello David. Your site showed as only registered yesterday (Sunday) but it is marked as 'unavailable' with a 403 error. However I checked your site - it is now accessible to our servers so I have unregistered it and ask you please to register it again, now we know it is accessible, and then please wait a couple more weeks. It will not appear immediately. If you have any queries or your site does not appear after that, then the quickest way to reach us is with our Moodle.com contact form, in the section "I can't register my site!" in our documentation page: Site registration
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Site not showing up in Stats

by DAVID YANG -

Dear Mary,

Thanks so much for the reply. It showed up as registered on Sunday because I deregistered it and re-registered it yesterday.

About the 403... my web server crashed for 2 hours, very unfortunate moodle scraped it during that time and day sad

I have just registered it. Thanks so much for the help! Hopefully it shows up (soon).

Best,

David Yang