Updated Adaptable Theme, can no longer access Admin account

Updated Adaptable Theme, can no longer access Admin account

by William Bergman -
Number of replies: 6

Good Day all:

I am running Moodle 3.6 and have been running Essential as the Main Theme.  Moodle appears to be running for all other users, save Admin.  During the update to Adaptable,  this is what was displayed and now displays upon admin login.

The Adaptable folder readme.md file shows Vers. 2.2.3  I may have upgraded to a version of Adaptable that is not suited to 3.6

To be honest I don't know why I updated Adaptable other than it was showing the update in plugins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Average of ratings: -
In reply to William Bergman

Re: Updated Adaptable Theme, can no longer access Admin account

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear William,

Please read and apply -> https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=411204 - if it works, then kindly let me know.

Gareth
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by William Bergman -
Dear Gareth,

I applied the fix via the link above, however no change, should I restart the server? Next steps?

Cheers,
Bill

by William Bergman -
Dear Gareth,

I am not using Adaptable, how would I go about removing it instead of "fixing," in the current broken admin state.

Cheers,
Bill

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
"I am not using Adaptable"??? But you have it installed?

Ok, delete the folder '/theme/adaptable'.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by William Bergman -
Admin page after deleting Adaptable Theme folderDear Gareth,
I've deleted the folder and get past the error but am greeted by this page. Is the next step to scour the database for references to Adaptable or is there another method to fixing this issue? Thank you for getting me this far!

by Gareth J Barnard -
Uninstall the theme from the 'Additional plugins' of 'Plugins'.