Exchange of questions and other materials

Exchange of questions and other materials

by Nikolaas Dries -
Number of replies: 2

Hello

Does anyone have an idea if there are places where resources are shared? In Belgium we have a governement funded site called Klascement where all teachers can upload worksheets etc for other teachers to search, download and use.

This can be a huge timesaver. Does anyone have an idea if this exists for Moodle? Whenever I try Googling it, I always end up in the Moodle documentation.

One of the reasons that my colleagues cite for preferring some apps over Moodle is that in these apps they can browse through materials made by other teachers worldwide and use whatever fits instead of starting from scratch.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nikolaas Dries

Re: Exchange of questions and other materials

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
The catch phrase is Open Educational Resources (OER). In German speaking world there are tons of them, funded by their resp. federal governments. Ultimately OER are language specific, and unfortunately also LMS-specific. I wonder what the sources are in the English speaking world.

Or, as Open EdTech it is a major blob in Martin's radar. Watch:
In reply to Nikolaas Dries

Re: Exchange of questions and other materials

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Yes. Please join our community on Moodle.net - and start sharing! In any language.
Before we had the community we also shared some courses, quiz questions, etc on archive.moodle.net but from now on, materials will be shared on Moodle.net.