Support Ticketing Module/Plugin

Re: Support Ticketing Module/Plugin

by Leandro Castro -
Number of replies: 5

Hello community,

Is there a ticket plugin / block like the one shown below?

Thanks!

In reply to Leandro Castro

by Ruth Bor -
Hi. Did you find a plugin or solution for this question?
In reply to Ruth Bor

by Luiggi Sansonetti -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Luiggi Sansonetti

by Ruth Bor -
Hi. Thanks. I tried it. It works very well but I had some things I did not want:
1. You need to create a forum type course for edusupport and choose it as a site wide support forum. This means that on fronpage and dashboard any logged user sea a course called support that is not a course at all (I did not stop to think how can I make moodle not to show the support course on these pages or on my courses menu...so I do not know if there is a way to do that)
2. I use Adaptable themd and the script that witks on Boost is not working on adaptable so I need to enroll to support course any user I add to moodle. (Same here...did not stop to think how to producd the same icon that is showing on boost themd a see if that works)
3. It would have been easier if one could assign sitewide support forum type tk a forum activity to be added on section 0 of front page. In this way it would not be necessary to enroll users to a course andd there will not be any "course" for support.

If you have managed to resolve at least the first 2 points I would like to know how.
Thanks for answering.
In reply to Ruth Bor

by Leandro Castro -
In reply to Leandro Castro

by Ruth Bor -
Thanks. This is exactly what I did only I did not install the filtercodes and used html. Created a block for it and also a page on the section 0 of home page with a lknk to it on navbar.
Thanks for answering. Good day