I searched through the forums on this issue and followed some of the recommendations and still no solution. So this is my issue:
I tried to copy a course and it seems that the copy function gets stuck in "neverland." I turned off asynchronous backups and still nothing. It seems that I have 7 backups (5 skipped) and 2 pending for October 4th (even though all 7 were pending to be backed-up today at 1:30 pm and only a web-based cron job "nudge" by yours-truly pushed them to skipped/queued). I try to do an old fashioned course backup through the course site itself, it tells me that that this course is already pending a back up process.
Then, I tried doing a traditional course backup with another user account. Voila! I can back up the course and then it either gets stuck at 97.55% or I get a lovely error message (see below). I am at a loss.
I am on Moodle 3.9.2 (this issue was occurring on Moodle 3.9.1 as well but I thought upgrading would fix it) and I am on the Moove theme (free version). I have never had these issues before.
P.S. #1: I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to databases but with good instructions, I can manage to figure it out. What the heck am I doing wrong? How the heck can I fix this?
P.S. #2: I am also having an issue of H5P (core) updating its activity library. Not sure if this is related.
FROM mdl_files f
LEFT JOIN mdl_files_reference r
ON r.id = f.referencefileid
JOIN mdl_backup_ids_temp bi
ON f.id = bi.itemid
WHERE bi.backupid = ?
AND bi.itemname = 'filefinal'
0 => '60269c435d4269779a4d891445da6e9f',
Error code: dmlreadexception
- line 486 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
- line 1273 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1624 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
- line 1697 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
- line 1907 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_field_sql()
- line 522 of /backup/util/dbops/backup_controller_dbops.class.php: call to moodle_database->count_records_sql()
- line 2077 of /backup/moodle2/backup_stepslib.php: call to backup_controller_dbops::backup_includes_file_references()
- line 34 of /backup/util/plan/backup_execution_step.class.php: call to backup_store_backup_file->define_execution()
- line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_execution_step->execute()
- line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
- line 145 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
- line 410 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->execute()
- line 136 of /backup/util/ui/backup_ui.class.php: call to backup_controller->execute_plan()
- line 175 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_ui->execute()