Who's connected through LTI

Who's connected through LTI

by Veronica Volz -
Number of replies: 3

Is there a way to know who is connected through the publish to LTI link, or even how many are connected to my course through LTI?

Maybe in a log somewhere?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Veronica Volz

Re: Who's connected through LTI

by Hartmut Scherer -

Veronica, in your course, open course administration > users > enrolled users. As a teacher you should see all who are enrolled in your course. In the status column you will see something like this:

user status

This semester, I have two enrollment methods, manual enrollment and LTI enrollment. When you move your cursor over the "i" (on the right side of active), you will see the enrollment method of the user. 

With kind regards,

Hartmut

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Ynt: Re: Who's connected through LTI

by Tansu PANCAR -

Hello Hartmut,

While using LTI as an enrolment method, and in the case when you have more than 1 activity that you shared from your "LTI Provider" instance, how do you control the participants in the course.

I tried both Moodle-Moodle and Moodle-OpenEdx scenarios, and observerd that there is a new enrolled user in the LTI provider for each activity (when I check the user profiles I can see different enrolment methods.)

And in the course list, they all have the same Firstname/Lastname and e-mail address values.

Do you know a way to avoid this, and present 1 student with 1 record in the classlist?

Kind regards,

Tansu