View reports of only one part of users per teacher

View reports of only one part of users per teacher

by David Delcò -
Number of replies: 0

good morning,

I have to solve a problem and I ask you for help because unfortunately it is beyond my competence.

In my platform Moodle 3.7. + I have registered about 600 users, the users belong to 6 different Services (branches) and are separated into global groups.

I also identified the user's membership using three fields: in the optional fields: institution and identification code, via a custom field called "Service" (Other fields)

When I create a course I enter all the people who perform a specific professional function, but who belong to different Services.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM NOW:

I would like to ensure that a non-editor teacher or teacher belonging to a Service could only see the results of the members of its Service.

I have for example this Services:

Zurich, 120 users,

New York, 30 users,

London, 75 users

A teacher from the Zurich group should only be able to see the results of the 119 participants from the Zurich group. The same for New York and London.

Alternatively, could someone suggest how I can extrapolate custom reports that do this job?

I installed the configurable reports plug-in, but SQL programming is not my best!

I hope I have explained in an understandable way

Thank you. Greetings.

David

Average of ratings: -