I did an upgrade from 3.5 to 3.9, this is the first time I had so many problems
During the upgrade I got errors that a number of tables already exist, I read in the forums and found that they can be deleted and then the upgrade continues, I did so and the upgrade is over but there were a lot of errors in Moodle especially in examiners, questions.
I tried to upgrade again and ran into the same issues.
There were missing fields in the tables and there were missing tables, I completed them from the original file. I have a few more errors left that I can not fix. (This is an exam period and I can not repeat the process)
I have some tests with random questions that have disappeared and also the categories I do not know from which tables to take them.