Remove an H5P from Content Bank

Remove an H5P from Content Bank

by Mark Karnowski -
Number of replies: 9

We have a new installation of H5P 3.91.  An instructor was attempting to remove an H5P from the  content bank for her course, but was unable to do so. Insofar as I understand the video instructions, if the user wishes to remove a file from the content bank, she should click into the activity to be deleted, then click on the cog icon in the upper right corner (https://docs.moodle.org/39/en/Content_bank).  When we do this, we get the course administration menu instead. Is there something wrong with he way our Moodle is configured? How do we correct this?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Karnowski

Re: Remove an H5P from Content Bank

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
So this image is what you should see... can you perhaps do a screenshot of what you actually see?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mark Karnowski -
Screen shot of Content bankYes, this is what we see.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello. Sorry - I can't replicate that - are you using a standard theme? Do you have a standard Moodle 3.9.1 install and not the plugin? Not sure if any of that is relevant but it might help someone else to troubleshoot it for you.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mark Karnowski -
I'm not admin at my school, but I did find out we are using Boost Campus theme. I have installed a copy of Moodle 3.9 on my personal Linux box, and will see if this is a theme related problem. That was my suspicion as well.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Yvan Urunuela -
Hi,
I had the same problem as Mark (the gear didn't appear, I couldn't delete the H5P activity nor rename it).
I'm on Moodle 3.9.1, using H5P in core (not plugin), and I'm using the Lambda theme.
Then the problem seems to occur when using a non standard Moodle theme.
Indeed I succeeded to rename/delete a H5P activity when using a standard Moodle theme (and then I got back to the Lambda theme, everything is ok).
Yvan
Average of ratings: Useful (2)

by Daniel Thies -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It may also be helpful to know if there is a javascript error. You usually open the developer console of your web browser with the F12 key. Errors should be printed in the panel.

Is it only content with video that has the problem or all H5P types?
In reply to Daniel Thies

by Mark Karnowski -
Thanks! Didn't see any errors in console. I'll keep investigating.