Exception - Call to undefined function gradingform_guide_get_fontawesome_icon_map() / Moodle Migration

Exception - Call to undefined function gradingform_guide_get_fontawesome_icon_map() / Moodle Migration

by Key Learning Centre -
Number of replies: 5

Hi All,

Error on website says: 

Exception - Call to undefined function gradingform_guide_get_fontawesome_icon_map()

Has anybody came across this one? 

This happened when I tried to migrate moodle folder from an older Ubuntu server that has 3.6.5 moodle to the new server that has Ubuntu 20.04 and moodle 3.9.x. May be I have to try migrating everything (moodle, DB, moodledata) first and then see if the same error occurs. Please advise. 

Also please advise the right course of actions to migrate Moodle 3.6.5 / Ubuntu 18.04 to Moodle 3.9.x / Ubuntu 20.04.

Thanks

Syed

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Key Learning Centre

Re: Exception - Call to undefined function gradingform_guide_get_fontawesome_icon_map() / Moodle Migration

by Ludwig Röder -

try php admin/cli/purge_caches.php

In reply to Ludwig Röder

Re: Exception - Call to undefined function gradingform_guide_get_fontawesome_icon_map() / Moodle Migration

by Mordred Nobridis -

Where i should executet that line ?

In reply to Mordred Nobridis

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

See Moodle Docs: Administration via command line – does this answer your question?

In reply to Leon Stringer

by Komas Dev -
Yes ! Thanks !
In reply to Ludwig Röder

by Alan Torrico -

Works! thanks my friend.