SCORM not uploading to Moodle

SCORM not uploading to Moodle

by KNW C -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

We're quite new to Moodle, but familiar with SCORM and ScormCloud. 

Version:  Moodle 3.8.3+ (Build: 20200607)

When we try to upload SCORM to a newly created course, we get the error message: "Required Parameter (Course) missing"... Any ideas??

The zip file is fine. We have uploaded it to another Moodle site and Scormcloud.com with no issues .

Many thanks smile 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to KNW C

Re: SCORM not uploading to Moodle

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Did you manage to resolve this? If it's still happening could you upload a screenshot showing the error (remove or obscure any information you don't want to share on the Internet). I was wondering if the error occurs on the Adding a new SCORM package page, on the course page itself, on the page with the Enter button or when the SCORM attempts to start.

In reply to KNW C

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
I think the real question is, where and how are you uploading it? Are you turning editing on in the course first and then dropping it directly or are you creating an activity and loading it to the activity (both work)? What authoring software do you use? Sometimes there are are things specific to the package that different sites react differently to...have you looked at the site scorm settings? compared them to the settings on the other Moodle site?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to KNW C

by Brandon Jimenez -
I had that issue, and it could be derived from the file "imsmanifest.xml" not being well formatted or non existent.