Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_log_selector_form()

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_log_selector_form()

by Antti Immonen -
Number of replies: 9
This occurs when creating a new course.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_log_selector_form() in /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/course/lib.php on line 12

Any ideas?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Antti Immonen

Re: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_log_selector_form()

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No idea ... have you been editing Moodle source doe at all? Which version are you using?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Antti Immonen -
It happens right after adding new teacher and before entering to the new course. Error disappears when refreshing screen.. and then i can continue. I was just thinkin that this might have something to do with my previous problem, which has not yet been solved.

I have not edited source, as far as i know..

Version is Moodle 1.0.6.4 (2002112400)

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hmm .. I remember some error like that from months ago but it shouldn't be in 1.0.6.4.

Does it happen every time you go to the course page, or just that first time?

by Antti Immonen -
just when creating course/first time.

Thanks for your time!

by Martin Dougiamas -
This bug is definitely not present in 1.0.7 ... I advise you to upgrade.

by Ahmed Nabil -

Hi Martin,

I got the same error in Moodle version 1.0.8 beta

is there any help.

attached the error as jpg

ana

Attachment moodle.jpg
In reply to Ahmed Nabil

by Martin Dougiamas -
Are you using some custom modules somewhere?

I can't duplicate that.

by Ahmed Nabil -

No, I didnt use any custom modules.

I just unzip Moodle 1.0.8 beta and modify the config file and create new database

ana

In reply to Ahmed Nabil

by Martin Dougiamas -
Ah thoughtful

Well, the only thing I can think of is that on Windows you need to be extra careful that the settings in config.php have the correct case.

There is a known bug with include_once() and require_once() on Windows that means they don't work properly if the case isn't right. The include works OK, but it doesn't register that it's done it.