Quiz Administration Block

Quiz Administration Block

by Dodwell Solutions -
Number of replies: 3
Hi team, is it possible for teachers to edit quizes after students have attempted on them. Am asking this because teachers on my moodle portal are unable to see the edit quiz link, the administration block is appearing but empty.

However on the other hand, me as the admin am able to see the edit quiz link.

I have tried even assigning manager roles to these affected teachers all in vain, but a new user with the same role is able to see the edit quiz link.

My worry now is, should i delete these affected users and add them a fresh they going to loss on their data.

Any help on how I can fix this will be highly appreciated
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dodwell Solutions

Re: Quiz Administration Block

by Matt Ladwig -
A teacher should be able to edit a question after the quiz after attempts have been made. They just have to be careful on what they are editing, depending on how their edit the quiz will affect what students have already answered.

As for teachers not being able to see the link, from the images you posted in your Word doc, it looks like the administrator is looking at the Administration Block while the teacher has opened the Navigation block. If the teacher uses the Administration block, they should see an option to edit the quiz.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Matt Ladwig

by Dodwell Solutions -

Thank you Matt Ladwig for your prompt support on this.

The administration block appears for the teacher, but empty with no functionalities. thus why the edit quiz can't be accessed.

In reply to Dodwell Solutions

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What does Check permissions say? The links in the admin block only appear if you have permission to use them, so if something weird has happened to your roles and permissions setup, that might explain it.