Help Stuck on plugin installation, won't allow me to access site administration

Help Stuck on plugin installation, won't allow me to access site administration

by Asher Baig -
Number of replies: 2
i have try install this stupid plugin mathtype which require filter plug and when i install, it won't allow me to access site administration.

I remove the folder wiris  now when i logged in using admin account 
it keep asking me to install it.

I want to remove it completely.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Asher Baig

Re: Help Stuck on plugin installation, won't allow me to access site administration

by Asher Baig -
Also when install it give me following error

ncaught exception: join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters (errno: 8192) in /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php at line #834join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters

in file: /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php line 834
#0 [internal function]: _hx_error_handler(8192, 'join(): Passing...', '/home/b6wkmpl61...', 834, Array)
#1 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php(834): join(Array, '.')
#2 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php(853): _hx_build_paths('/home/b6wkmpl61...', Array, Array, NULL)
#3 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/integration/lib/com/wiris/system/CallWrapper.class.php(44): require_once('/home/b6wkmpl61...')
#4 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/classes/pluginwrapper.php(80): com_wiris_system_CallWrapper->init('/home/b6wkmpl61...')
#5 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/classes/pluginwrapper.php(54): filter_wiris_pluginwrapper->init()
#6 /public_html/mywebcom/filter/wiris/settings.php(35): filter_wiris_pluginwrapper->__construct()
#7 /public_html/mywebcom/lib/classes/plugininfo/filter.php(88): include('/home/b6wkmpl61...')
#8 /public_html/mywebcom/admin/settings/plugins.php(223): core\plugininfo\filter->load_settings(Object(admin_root), 'filtersettings', true)
#9 /public_html/mywebcom/lib/adminlib.php(8385): require('/home/b6wkmpl61...')
#10 /public_html/mywebcom/admin/index.php(819): admin_get_root()
#11 {main}
In reply to Asher Baig

Re: Help Stuck on plugin installation, won't allow me to access site administration

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Login as admin level user. After it throws you to screen above, use the URL of the browser to see if you can get to: /admin/plugins.php?updatesonly=0&contribonly=1
It's on that screen where one should see an 'uninstall' link. Click that for wiris and if there are any additional plugins for wiris un-install them as well.

According to:
it's part of a set ...
There is an atto editor button as well as a TinyMCE button as well as several question types.

Good luck!
'SoS', Ken