Feedback Section report for top 3 scoring sections irrespective of score boundaries

Feedback Section report for top 3 scoring sections irrespective of score boundaries

by Kamal Joshi -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone!

I am working on a personality test to gauge the interest areas of students moving into choosing their Grad subjects... I could successfully create a test that checks their interest areas based on their response to questions belonging to 6 different sections... This test also gives me a facility to prepare one consolidated Feedback report on the basis of their overall score boundaries or give a section-wise report based on the scoring boundaries within those sections... However, I am struggling to get a custom feedback report output for the best three sections irrespective of the score boundaries of that section... e.g. if in a particular section the total percentage is say 57% but still it does not belong to the top 3 scoring sections then feedback associated with this should not show up in the individual feedback report... Even the opposite will be true which means if a person scores say 20% in an individual section and it is part of one of the best 3 scoring sections then the feedback report should include these sections feedback also...

One of my other needs is that I need this report to be published in Descending order of Individual scoring sections... e.g. the report of the highest scoring section on top and then the second highest and then the third in the series... 

Currently, it seems that this kind of grading will be possible manually by the teacher only... Can any of you please help me with this one...

I saw a relatable post at https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=381949 but could not find much help in the answer...

Attachment Queryformoodleforum.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kamal Joshi

Re: Feedback Section report for top 3 scoring sections irrespective of score boundaries

by Kamal Joshi -
Hello Everyone,
Can a provision to show up only top few scoring/or a specified number of feedback sections (when sorted on ascending or descending order) out of the total available feedback sections be created...????