Error when enrolling

Error when enrolling

by Bieke Lebbe -
Number of replies: 3

Hey, for the moment I'm using moodle cloud.  I'm having two problems I cannot fix whatever I try.  Can anyone help?

1. Every student that enrolls gets the message below.  They than have to click twice confirming they have no right for it and then can enter the course.  Any ideas how to get rid of this message?

A. Uitzondering - Argument 1 passed to role_get_name() must be an instance of stdClass, null given, called in [dirroot]/lib/accesslib.php on line 4428 (click continue)

B. Access denied (click continue)

C. Course opens...

2.  Every new student that enrolls themselves automatically gets the title manager.  They should be assigned student.  It is too time consuming too change them all manually.  Any ideas?

Cheers!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bieke Lebbe

Re: Error when enrolling

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Moving to MoodleCloud forum...
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Error when enrolling

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Even though Bieke mentions being on MoodleCloud, this doesn't appear to be a MoodleCloud-specific issue. Could this be moved to more general forum? I would bet on a misconfiguration of the roles, either at course or system level.