Course completion status pending, activity completion 0

Course completion status pending, activity completion 0

by Martti Ahtola -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, 

I am having issues with the course completion status: status remains pending and activity completion "0 of 6",  even though all the required activities have been completed. In the course completion report the course remains not completed. Tried using the self completion which works but I would prefer having the "automatic" completion once the required activities have been completed. 

Help would be much appreciated! 

edit: picture from scheduled tasks added

Attachment moodle 1.jpg
Attachment moodle 2.jpg
Attachment moodle 3.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martti Ahtola

Re: Course completion status pending, activity completion 0

by Gemma Lesterhuis -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,
You posted your own answer, as you can see in the bottom picture the tasks never runned. Basically your cron is not running, which causes no completion mark. Please check your cron settings.

Gemma
In reply to Martti Ahtola

by Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️ -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Testers

Hi,

This week upgrades were run across all MoodleCloud sites. During this time cron was disabled. Upgrades have now completed and cron tasks should start running again.

Sorry for any inconvenience it caused.

In reply to Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️

by Martti Ahtola -

Hi Cameron, 

Thank you for the reply. However, the course completion is still not functioning. I have created several different courses and tried different type of conditions but the courses are not completed even though the activities are completed and conditions met. 

Attachment moodle3.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)