database of moodle

database of moodle

av Amanpreet Kaur -
Antall svar: 9

can anyone please tell me how could i check the database of moodle. as i want to see the tables and their names with their coloumn names.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Amanpreet Kaur

Re: database of moodle

av Tim Hunt -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers
In any Moodle site where you have admin access (and you can always install your own) Admin -> Development -> XMLDB -> Docs.
Gjennomsnittlig vurdering:Useful (1)
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Amanpreet Kaur -
there is just XMLDB Editor and i haven't found database there

av Tim Hunt -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers
Did you click the '[ Doc ]' link?
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Amanpreet Kaur -

is this the file

Vedlegg aaaaa.png

av Tim Hunt -
Yes. Scroll down. you will find details of all the database tables, columns, indexes. Isn't that what you were asking for?
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Amanpreet Kaur -
i was searching for all attendance tables or you can say attendance database module

av Marcus Green -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers
What did your web searches find?