database of moodle

database of moodle

by Amanpreet Kaur -
Number of replies: 9

can anyone please tell me how could i check the database of moodle. as i want to see the tables and their names with their coloumn names.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amanpreet Kaur

Re: database of moodle

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In any Moodle site where you have admin access (and you can always install your own) Admin -> Development -> XMLDB -> Docs.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Amanpreet Kaur -
there is just XMLDB Editor and i haven't found database there

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Did you click the '[ Doc ]' link?
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Amanpreet Kaur -

is this the file

Attachment aaaaa.png

by Tim Hunt -
Yes. Scroll down. you will find details of all the database tables, columns, indexes. Isn't that what you were asking for?
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Amanpreet Kaur -
i was searching for all attendance tables or you can say attendance database module

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What did your web searches find?