Word of thank

Word of thank

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 9
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
I just want to use this way to say a BIG THANK YOU to Gustav, who is doing a tremendous job on the quiz module these days. The amount of code entering CVS (and the time of day) regarding the quiz module is unbelievable.

Soon we all will be spoiled with a smooth running feature rich quiz module, which is IMHO one of the core modules in Moodle for practice and evaluation.cool
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: Word of thank

by Art Lader -
Here, here! A big thank you from Aiken, too, Gustav!

The quiz has gotten better and better and is soooo much easier to use now,
smile

-- Art

In reply to Art Lader

by Mary Kaplan -
I agree! All the improvements have made a great tool even better! approve
--Mary
In reply to Mary Kaplan

by Manish Verma -

Yes, it already is a great tool!  I am sure Gustav and his team will polish it further.

Let me join all in appreciation towards the work done in making it what it is today and what it will be in future!

In reply to Manish Verma

by Julian Ridden -
I love admiration threads. Users are typically the first to complain and the last to congratulate. I am proud to say that the Moodle community does not seam to follow this trend.

Many thanks from Monte for the great work on this module as well. It just keeps getting better.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by Darren Smith -
For us the quiz module is one of the essential part of the moodle core and it continues to improve beyond my expectations.

I agree with Julian - it's all too easy to start a 'wouldn't it be nice if ...' or a 'why doesn't it ...' type thread but when so much of moodle is about individual selfless contribution it is important that we all say thank you more often.

Thank you.

by Gustav W Delius -
Thank you. One reason it is so much fun to contribute to Moodle is that the Moodle community has the right spirit. Everyone is happy to share and is appreciative of what others have to offer. It is so uplifting to be a part of this global community of goodwill and cooperation. And we can be really proud of the result.

Now it is time to stop embarassing me with these words of thanks and to shower them on the many others who deserve them (several of them are currently sitting at their computers and working on Moodle, as my Skype window tells me).