MCQ individual question stats (Moodle 3.7)

MCQ individual question stats (Moodle 3.7)

by Gabe Durko -
Number of replies: 2

Hi guys,

I have a quiz with 5 questions which are pulled randomly from a category consisting of 30 questions. Is there a way to see how students answered to each of these 30 questions?

On the quiz attempts page I can see whether students' answers were correct, but only to given question "positions", and I don't know which one of the 30 questions was "Question 1" for John Doe. On the standard question stats page I can see the individual questions, but only the percentage of correct answers and some general statistical parameters are displayed.

It would be useful to see what percentage of the students gave "answer A", "answer B",  etc. for each question to be able to analyze common misconceptions.

Can I get this information out of Moodle somehow? Even a csv export would be great.

Any help is much appreciated!

Attachment quiz_1.PNG
Attachment quiz_2.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gabe Durko

Re: MCQ individual question stats (Moodle 3.7)

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You mention two of the reports here. Use the third, the resopnses report, and turn on the option to show both the question text and the student response.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)