Installing Moodle in local host using WAMP - not runing

Installing Moodle in local host using WAMP - not runing

by Omar Al-Qaragolliy -
Number of replies: 3

Hi All,

I'm new in using Moodle LMS , until yet not reaching a beginner level but I'm trying.

My issue is :-

1- First time I'm installed Moodle LMS to the live host (https://learning.digitallens.net/) and everything is going perfect without any problems at least until yet.

2- Second step is that to install the Moodle LMS in my computer trying to make my laptop as localhost server, I'm using WAMP , installed this server package and it's work normally , BUT the problem appear to me when trying to install Moodle LMS, after first step of choosing language the installation process move me to second (Confirm paths) page in this page the issue appear to me after click on (Next) button, the page just making loading then this error page appear to me (The connection was reset) you can find a screenshot of this page in attached file.

Please, can anybody help me?

Thanks
Omar Al-Qaragulliy
mr.web2016@gmail.com

Attachment hghh.png
Attachment jhjh.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Omar Al-Qaragolliy

Re: Installing Moodle in local host using WAMP - not runing

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Omar, I don't have a "WAMP" video, but maybe my other videos from my presentation last year will help.

In reply to Rick Jerz

Re: Installing Moodle in local host using WAMP - not runing

by Omar Al-Qaragolliy -
Hi Dr. Rick Jerz,
Thanks for your effort, I watched your video, it's great but not solve my issue and I don't know how to fix it.
I think I need someone had facing same issue to be great to help me.