Hi everybody, in my case i receive the same message, and this is occurring because moodle is performing a minor update, it looks that it changes the rights for .htaccess file so nobody interrupt the update but, for some reason the update do not run automatically, it needs manual inputs but at the same time nobody can access, because the file is blocked, so i perform the following actions:
- Access to the server with the FTP tool
- identify the path for moodle (in my case is in a subdomain)
- with the FTP file manager tool, change the rights form 750 to 755
- with this i can access with admin account
- set the required inputs for the update
- run the update and review.
Hope this can help anyone else