Moodle Cloud Memory

Moodle Cloud Memory

by Paul Serre -
Number of replies: 3

HI evryone,

I got a problem. The file storage of moodle school allow me to stroe only 400MB. It's nothing knowing that for only one course of one promotion, a teacher get various pdf and videos because medial courses.

With the moodlesite of a school where I was gone, we could easily store various powerpoint, videos and pdf without any problem of storage.

How can I fix this issue? e.g. is it possible that the uploaded files are hosted on an external server

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Serre

Re: Moodle Cloud Memory

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Bonjour Paul,

Moodle lets you take advantage of hosting your files on Google Drive. Please have a look at this discussions about Using Google Drive to save file space on MoodleCloud.

Hopefully this helps - bonne chance!

Mathieu
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mathieu Petit-Clair

Re: Moodle Cloud Memory

by Alex Erusa -
Hello,
I am also having trouble hosting the files on an external repository, or at least, struggling to understand what this actually means.
I have linked Box cloud storage to Moodlecloud and I can easily access the Box repository through the File Picker. However, any file I that I select from the Box repository uses up storage in the Moodlecloud.
Is it possible to embed different types of media (e.g. PDFs, videos, and audio files) into a Moodlecloud course and it not use up the storage space provided by Moodlecloud?

If yes, have I missed something?

Thank you!